Thursday 9 December 2010

Deck The Site

So, December trundles along to the tune of the drummer boy - just like my fingers as they tap restlessly on the desk.  Well, more like on my head as I ponder...

Everyone's re-doing and re-decorating for Christmas and shining things up to a brilliant gleam.  I'm thinking I should do the same, after all, tis the season to be jolly fah la la la lahhhhh and all that blah.
Well, I'm talking website, not the house...that's within my realm of expertise.

The other day, during a brief lull in the daily grind, I reviewed and puttered around my blog site.  While the site is dedicated to my first book and it's subsequent sequels, it basically is about me.  So, upon some hard ponderings, I've decided to rename this site and call it tktoppin instead.  It just makes better sense, don't you think?

I won't do it right away, thinking maybe I should 'launch it' at the first of the new year.  Maybe not, might do it sooner.  I've got a lot of pre-blabbing to do, letting people know of the change.  In the meantime, I shall get back to the daily grind and all the fah la la la lahhh's that come with it.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Just make sure that the old site directs to the new one. :) Till everyone gets used to it. :) Better let me know.

    ReplyDelete