Tuesday 11 January 2011

What's Coming for 2011

So, I've hit the ground running, so to speak, and put my game-head on from early.  It doesn't matter it went a little blank last week with the announcement of my book of the year nomination.  It's allowed, right?  I mean, come on!

Okay, so to keep you in the loop, this year, I've scheduled several exchange interviews/featurettes from a variety of interesting and super-talented writers that I'm pretty sure you'll love to meet.  And so far, they're all from Champagne Books (amazing how much talent lives there).  I'd really love to find others interested in doing an exchange, and they don't necessarily have to be writers.  So anyone game, give me a shout.

I'm hoping to have at least one (maybe two) exchange features/interviews a month, for the rest of the year.  And yes, by exchange, that means you gotta have to on your site as well.  I'll try to be interesting and engaging.

So far, this month and February, are definitely taken and you'll meet two very interesting writers.  Historical Romance favourite Allison Knight, and newcomer Holly Hunt with her Urban Fantasy/Romance/Wow-Sounding-Gotta-Get-That first release "Devil's Wife."

Stay tuned folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment